{ dave abby aspen chase}

Sunday, April 17, 2011

good times with good friends & fam.

my dear friends cicely & dave came down with their two darling kids a couple of weeks ago. it was so fun to see them & spend some time together. sadly my camera was not working so this is all I have to relive the memories. we had so much fun, swimming, eating at cracker barrel, & riding one of morgantonwn's  finest attractions..........the PRT. (public RAPID transportation) I am not kidding you it is pretty fun & the kids LOVE it!

aspen & her bud miles

chase eating & knife looking hammered, such a good mom I am!

we were lso lucky enough to have dave for a whole day last friday, so we decided to head up to the pittsburgh zoo. again the camera failed us & the battery died right when I took a pic of dave & the kids. but we were able to see the new tiger cubs, which are adorable & also some baby elephants. this big guy here was just hanging out, we were so close to him, it was awesome.


chase trying to be a big boy! he loved the zoo!

can't you just hear the music from  the movie "jaws" when you see this pic?

so cool!

4 comments:

  1. Such a fun day, can't wait to do it again girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw. what a fun day!! i love days like that. you all look great. love you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cant wait to see them again! the elephant - the shark- and that crazy peacock...oh ya and that ostrich that was caught in the water.. but most of all the dave's and cicely, kiddies & u!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you like Dave's comment up there? He is Muscle Machine if you didn't know.

    ps. I love finding pictures or mentions of me when I read you blog. Thanks for loving me. Class of 2001.

    ReplyDelete