{ dave abby aspen chase}

Thursday, April 21, 2011

olivia


we received a delightful package today from our good friend

as I am sure most of you who have kids have seen the children's show olivia. the cute pig who LOVES red & always gives you advice. it is darling &  aspen LOVES this show.

so my cute friend miranda  {here} made this darling olivia outfit for her as she could for any of you.  miranda also has her own hand printing business and so she had this so cute card on top. thank you my friend!


I love chase's face

she also made this bow tie for sir chase



thanks again my friend!!!

2 comments:

  1. Abby! Small world, although I am sure you and miranda go back further :) she is my friends sister-in-law and I started stalking year years back and now she has made Matt and Henry 2 different bow ties! She is amazing and I have seen the Olivia dress on her blog and glad to know you guys are the lucky recipients! Wahoo! Soo cute! And darling kiddos filling them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the heck! A little boy.....you are so lucky! What's cute family, you are such a babe. You I think of you so often and so glad to hear that you are doing well! Glad there are so I can pretend like I am a good friend and know what's going on in your life...tell your mom hello for me and know I just love you guys

    ReplyDelete