{ dave abby aspen chase}

Friday, April 15, 2011

i found them! the missing christmas pics! & some randoms. :)

just found these & wanted them on my previous post & since Utah has gotten dumped on this last few weeks just thought I would share  these.  this is a pic of me & my pops skiing at the bird.

freshies after they just opened road to provo

i think i am going to have to blow this one up


me & my love

love this pic. it's so crisp you can see the reflection of dave taking the pic in our goggles.

are kidding me..........adorable

whaaaaaa

dave's missing pics from back country

he & his bro nate

our buddy tony

missing pics from brad's cabin (dave's older brother) LOVE the snow!


she loved riding on the snowmobile


yes, I am aware that my son has a pink snow hat on. let's just not go there.

awwweee

some awesome pics dave took



little cottonwood canyon looking down at the valley

this should be our new header pic! I LOVE chase's face in this one.

what in the world has she got in there

awesome. I love dental materials.

here are some pics from st. patrick's day.

cute chase 18 months old. can't believe it!!


we love decorating the deck with chalk.


i know this may be weird to take a pic of, but i LOVE it. it will be a good memory.

i am sure going to miss our trailer. she's been good to us. so, I know this is a random post, but just needed to document it. hope you enjoyed & that I have talked some of you that live in WV to come & visit us in UTAH!!! giddy up!

No comments:

Post a Comment