{ dave abby aspen chase}

Monday, April 4, 2011

i know it's not friday, but i was looking at our old pics & just had to post these. thanks for being our friends!

i threw dave a surprise birthday party for him the nov. before we moved to dental school. it was so much fun, i LOVE our friends!! here are a few.....cute kasey & kerri kraatz & their first child avery.

jordan & laura, our buddy max tot he right. i am  not sure where his wife was. she was missed. :(

right to left; greg, brinton, tony, jon, & toddels!!

shawn & this is not his wife, but this is jon's wife cutejenny & their first riley. she is 6 now crazy!

left to right; patty d!! fletch, drew, & cute nate & mal.

ditto pic, but middle is tycen

dave & jon

dave, cicely & their frist brn cute miles! he is 4!

devin, dave, shawn & toddels




cupcake delight!

the boys



nice. i finally have something to black mail you on!!!!!!!!!! :)


i miss my long hair.

intense game. i am pretty sure cicely won.



theres the egbert family



yes you are right, that is a pinata & it was AWESOME!!! totally will do that again.




they made me!

don't worry, I rocked it.

newman!



front door to our old house. dave's parents basement.

my darling friends. melissa & amanda

my friend melissa (in the middle) called us vanilla, chocolate & strawberry! haha!!!

me holding brand new baby miles.


family party. sorry didn't have anymore.

visit to hawaii when my uncle passed away.

his wife, my aunt marcia 6 months prego with aspen!

their yard

i love my aunt

my dad taking it all in.

love you dad

my hot babes.   just wanted to post some oldies. it was fun to  go through them.

5 comments:

  1. Nice! Thanks for that, what can I say? I totally remember setting up that party, well trying to get Dave to stay away. Old pictures are so fun to look at!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. I look fantastic and Dave looks 12. And, I lost that game against Newman. I remember it well. Did you see the eyes Miles is giving you in that photo?! Classic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Feels like it was just yesterday. I can't believe so much time and so many "things" have happened since then. Crazy how quickly it all goes now that we're so freaking old. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Abs! So fun to see those pics. I forgot Miles was ever that small!

    And I can't believe Cicely lost that fooseball game... I mean seriously, she never loses at fooseball. (I probably spelled it wrong.)

    ReplyDelete